Your safety is our priority!
Dear valued guest,
We are delighted to welcome you at Natura Verde Villas Complex.
As always, the safety, security and health of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance and our top priority.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established new house rules and measures that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, can guarantee your well-being during your stay with us.
Our property’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest rooms and common area cleaning procedures.
On a daily basis, our management is working to ensure that our measures meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
These measures include:
- Strict compliance to all hand washing and hand hygiene procedures for the staff;
- Mandatory use of masks, gloves, waterproof disposable robe and closed shoes by cleaning staff.
- Extensive new cleaning practices to provide the best possible protection against potential Covid-19 viruses.
- S.G.L & N.M.A-Approved Disinfectants: We have increased our already rigorous cleaning protocols using S.G.L & N.M.A-approved disinfectant cleaners proven to kill the virus.
- Disinfection of key cards and keys before and after use by guests.
- Particular attention and disinfection at the most frequently used areas, such as bathrooms, and most used devices and appliances like TV remote controls, doorknobs and electric switches.
- Linen washing at a high temperature in accordance with NPHO guidelines. All bed linen and towels can be changed upon guest’s request.
- Air conditioners of all villas are autonomous units and are not part of a central air conditioning system. All A/C units have been maintained, disinfected and will be disinfected after each departure.
- Disinfection of fabrics using special approved products and disinfection at high temperature;
- Disinfection of swimming pools and outdoor areas with the most effective ways, so as to ensure the highest level of hygiene standards for surfaces and water disinfection. Obligatory use of pool towel on sun lounges.
- Deep meticulous cleaning and sanitation for all rooms of the villa before your arrival. The same robust cleaning protocols will be applied during each guest change over.
- Opening of doors and windows for natural ventilation of the space by supplying 100% fresh air.
- Removal of decorative objects (pillows, bed linen) as well as common objects of multiple use such as info books, magazines, etc. from each villa.
- Supply of hand sanitizer and other relevant products at each villa.
- Check out time: 11.00 / Check in time: 16.00 in order to secure in-between timing for deep cleaning and disinfection. Check-in can be done outdoors.
- Room cleaning and changing of linen can be made at the normal schedule or only after guest's request.
- Predetermined time for cleaning of the villa and the accommodation areas in order to observe social distance between our guests and our staff;
- “100% privacy - no entry” policy throughout your stay, which means that our staff will enter your villa for cleaning, tidying or changing bed linen only upon your request.
- Non-residents are not allowed in the villa and its premises for hygienic and safety reasons.
- For the purpose of public health protection, the villa’s management will keep a record of staff members and all guests staying at the villa including their name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact information (address, telephone, e-mail), to enable contact tracing of any close contacts of COVID-19 cases, which may be subsequently identified.
All complex's staff and caretakers are being trained on the newest stringent health and hygiene procedures. However, we know that some guests, for understandable reasons of social distancing, will prefer to limit to a minimum or completely exclude the presence of staff during their stay.
If we are alerted to a case of COVID-19 at any of our villas, we immediately work with the relevant health authorities to obtain the facts and guidance on steps to take with both guests and associates.
We undertake an additional cleaning and disinfecting protocol of the common areas of the complex as well as the areas we know the guest has been during stay.
In addition, the management seals the guest’s villa (e.g., preventing entry by staff or others) and undertakes a room recovery protocol that is designed to disinfect everything in the villa including sanitizing the air.
The management of Natura Verde Villas is committed to the full adhere of the Greek sanitary and hygiene protocols for the operation of tourist accommodation.